Acronym; pronounced (pee-see-aitch)
Ahh the Pacific Coast Highway aka Highway 1 aka PCH. It's the longest highway in California running right along the coast from Mendocino County to Orange County. For those not from California, that is super far and insanely beautiful. And that's just part of the reason GUY FOX decided to name this one-of-a-kind candle after this one-of-a-kind road.
Notes: crushed pineapple, Mexican lime, fresh coriander, sage, lavender, orris, violet leaf, oakmoss, musk, white amber and cedarwood.
- 7oz // 40+ hour burn time
- Hand Poured in San Francisco
- 100% All Natural Coconut Wax Blend
- 100% Premium Quality Oils Sourced Around the World
- Vegan, Cruelty-free, Phthalate/Paraben-free